2019 Taylor Symposium
The 2019 J. Allyn Taylor International Prize in Medicine Symposium celebrates outstanding innovations in cardiovascular disease research. Join us on Tuesday, November 12, 2019 for a full day Symposium that includes presentations by experts in cardiovascular disease research, a panel discussion and a keynote lecture by the 2019 J. Allyn Taylor International Prize in Medicine recipient, Dr. Daniel Rader.
- Myron I Cybulsky, MD, FRCPC, Toronto General Hospital/Research Institute (UHN)
- Alan Daugherty, PhD, DSc, FAHA, University of Kentucky
- Rob Hegele, MD, FRCPC, FACP, Robarts Research Institute
- Irene Hramiak, MD, FRCPC, FACP, Western University and St. Joseph's Health Care London
- Murray Huff, PhD, Robarts Research Institute
- Ruth McPherson, MD, PhD, FRCPC, FACP, FRSC, University of Ottawa Heart Institute
- Geoff Pickering, MD, PhD, FRCPC, Robarts Research Institute
- Margaret Rand, PhD, University of Toronto
Once again, we've opened the doors to the community. All are welcome to attend this complimentary event, but registration is required. R.S.V.P. by Thursday, November 7, 2019 to reserve your seat.
Please note that paid parking is available in the University Hospital visitor parking lots.
A unique event is being planned that will open up opportunities to meet with the scientists and tour Robarts Research Institute following this year’s J. Allyn Taylor International Prize in Medicine Symposium. Details will be announced in late September 2019.
Proudly supported by the C.H. Stiller Memorial Foundation and the family of J. Allyn Taylor.
Contact: Natalie Wakabayashi
Date: Tuesday, November 12, 2019
Time: 9:00 am - 3:45 pm
Location: London Health Sciences Centre (LHSC) - University Campus, Auditorium A
Click here to register.