With a range of programs and services tailored to meet your needs, the London Small Business Centre can help you start and grow your business. Attend this free, 90-minute seminar for a full overview of programs and services, and key business startup information.
The Starting a Small Business Seminars are offered twice a month.
Now available as a webinar!
• government programs available
• financing and grants
• no charge, confidential consultations with a Business Advisor
• access to professionals like lawyers, accountants, etc.
• workshops and seminars to start and grow
• government regulations
• do I have what it takes to operate a small business
• ownership types
• legal & tax considerations
• general licensing & zoning information
• start-up steps
• The importance of creating a business plan
A representative from the City Hall's Business Hub will be available to answer questions regarding municipal licenses, zoning permits, and other By-laws necessary in operating a business in the City of London.
You will leave with a better understanding of how to get started and utilize many of the small business resources available!
The seminar dates are May 11th and May 25th.
These seminars are free to attend, but advance registration is required. To register online, follow the link below and scroll to the bottom of the page to select the upcoming seminar dates.